Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay hi im new nice to meet you all. anyway im on disk one and Im going to rescue king albert. problem is that I cant get to hellena prison.

and another problem is i go to the castle next to lohan and i go to the bridge and dart talks to him but I havent rescued him yet

plz help and thank u 4 takin time to read this

·
Registered
44 Posts
Greetings. First off, you might want to put spoilers in your topic or in the beginning of your post, though nothing there is too damaging.

Second, make sure you did everything you needed to do. If you need help remembering, check www.gamefaqs.com

Perhaps you missed something that you thought you did (god knows I've done that).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes ive done every thing in gamefaqs said to and i thinks its an emulation problm cause it worked on playstation and on epxse both iso and disk get stuck there

·
Registered
44 Posts
OK, I'm currently using an FAQ to refresh my memory on this game, so bear with me.

btw, spoilers...

Did you go to Shirley's Shrine and get the White Dragoon Spirit? Is Shana back in your party? Did the knight tell you Albert was captured?

Or how about this. If I remember correctly, you cannot use the forest path from the first town to get to Hellena Prison. You have to take the road from Lohan to the southeast down to Hellena. If you did all this, then I can't help you. :\

1 - 4 of 4 Posts