Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i configured the ps2 the way the guide says.... and i click ok. but the ps2 doesn't boot up. so i click on the ps2 exe. then there's this box that says error report or something of the sort. so i read the common problems. it's not the sse2 but just in case i re-did everything but still it doesn't wok. so i tried it on my other computer but still the same problem. i put the config to the already configured one. the ps2 won't boot up period. if anyone could help me that'd be great. and my comp specs are average almost.

·
Familiar Face
4,971 Posts
kayos90 said:
i configured the ps2 the way the guide says.... and i click ok. but the ps2 doesn't boot up. so i click on the ps2 exe. then there's this box that says error report or something of the sort. so i read the common problems. it's not the sse2 but just in case i re-did everything but still it doesn't wok. so i tried it on my other computer but still the same problem. i put the config to the already configured one. the ps2 won't boot up period. if anyone could help me that'd be great. and my comp specs are average almost.
Did you dump your PS2's BIOS and put it in the bios folder? If so, are you trying to run a game when it crashes?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i'm sorry for saying that and other stuff.... i couldn't dump the bios from the original ps2 because i have no double way usb so it doesn't work..... but it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me....

·
Read Only
9,687 Posts
Just make sure you don't have the japanese bios SCPH10000 'cause it's not supported anymore. Any other one it's supported as long as it's ripped of a ps2, (preferably yours).

BTW, you will get better luck with the next version, as you can see in the thread below.

Wait for the next release but be patient and don't ask when.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.