Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my problem my be easy for you guys but im new on the emulator staff, but i need some help with the visual boy advance. this is my problem in the vba. i was told the vba support zip file with the gba roms, since it support zip files with gb and gbc. but with the gba they dont come out when i try to load a rom, ok my problem is that on the option associate all the gba file to the visual boy and my problem is that when i extract them they come out as binary:( since i have a front end and my game dont come out in the front when i use a binary filter for my roms. the thing i want to know is how to take the out of my sistem, so when i extract them the will come as a .gba extention. i need hel please:mad:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jajajaja sorry, my visual boy advance is not showing the winrar files when i try o load a rom. and when i extract my roms they extract as binary. can you tell me how to fix this problem

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Winrar is not supported. only Zip and Zip 2.0

7z is supported under vba-m, but winrar is proprietary and we do not wish to incur the wrath of the winrar fools. 7zip packs better anyway,

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.