Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
the emulator doesn't have elevated write permissions to write to the folder it is in.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
right click the emulator and click run as admin.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
where is the emulator's files installed to?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The pcsx i downloaded and extracted to my desktop into a new folder called PS2 then inside that folder was pcsx folder with the bios plugins and everything else btw this is another error that comes up when i open it also its one of these two all the time

http://i41.tinypic.com/fuxm6d.jpg

i also know this is not 0.9.6 but this happens with 0.9.6 when i run that as well if you would like screenies i can do that too

·
The Master of Disguise
811 Posts
Seems to me like u have illegal BIOS, by looking at the error, I can see 2 different BIOS errors. NGEMU doesn't tolerate Piracy, I suggest u read the rules before posting again.

http://forums.ngemu.com/751350-post2.html

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Indeed Master_DX, upon investigating this 377X3 all in one package, i am led to believe the same.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed.

·
Registered
179 Posts
It doesn't matter if you ask for them or not. The moment you say you obtained the bios in a god damn illegal way, you're killing your topic.

inb4 closed thread, yay, 143 posts, they where 142 before, damn, am I lucky.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.