Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ugh~ I'm having sound issues I'm trying to play RE3 on epsxe and I have sound but its choppy and I CAN hear it the issue that is really frustrating is when the people speak in game.. not in like the cut scene videos but in the game scenes like when Jill first says anything and she talks to that guy about his daughter getting eaten LOL anyway it sounds like there is alot of interference or like they are trying to talk through an ice storm or something idk its unbearable (and it scared the crud out of me first time I heard it ... twas worse then zombies ;-; ) and I dont know how to fix it I'm using p.e.o.p.s Dsound. The sound thingy epsxe came with is doesnt do that but it does like echo/repeat everything does anyone know a plugin I could use that will fix/wont do that lol hehhh sorry this is like my first time doing anything like this and I have no clue what I'm doing. x.x please help and thanks in advance I would really appreciate anyones help with this. ANYWAYS tons of love ^-^
-Liza <333

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
the ePSxe SPU core 1.7.0. has no config...
and the P.E.Op.S DSound 1.9 is the following:
Mode: 1 High Compatibility mode (timer even, slower)
Volume: 1 Med
Reverb: 2 PSX reverb (best quality)
Interpolation: 2: Gaussian Interpolation (good quality)
Enable XA playing: check marked
Change XA speed, if it is played too fast: check marked
SPU IRQ - wait for CPU action (valkyrie profile & MGS + SPUasync): check marked
SPU IRQ - Handle irqs in decoded sound buffer areas: check marked
and the rest isnt check marked so yeah...
and I'm running this on XP if that even makes a difference which I dont think it does... and I hope thats the config you requested Lol hehhh ok anyways thanks :D. Tons of love - Liza

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uhhh? whats that and anyways no I have not I just installed the bugger yesterday and I've only messed with the P.E.OP.s and the one it came with which is really nothing. =\

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
wrong section......

wheres rikki when you need him....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o_o! ugh you know never mind I'll just get rid of the whole thing and be done with it. I guess I'll go now thanks anyways ^-^ *leaves*

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
its not hard to see that theres a EPSXE board ^_^ its linked directly from the epsxe site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts