Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I would like to make my own game trainer, but i need some tutorials for that. 'Cause i don't have to much experience.

I would like to know if someone here can link me or show me on how to find the adresses for experience after battle in rpg games.

Thanks in advance.

·
Transcended
1,416 Posts
Do people actually post that? That's not exactly relevant information for 99.999% people in the web.

If you're gonna make a trainer than can fiddle with that kind of data in memory, you'd need to learn the basics of computer architechture at the very least. Then learn how to do inter-process manipulation so you can open their memory space and freeze the values... and that's assuming the values being frozen will always be the ones you want at the correct time and place.

Now, if you can't find data on memory addresses, good luck reversing it. Though it's supposedly illegal now no matter what the reason.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I once fiddled around with making trainers for the game Diablo II about 3-4 years ago. Now the list of "required" abilities Kraelis gives are only truly required if you're trying to make a real-time trainer that will manipulate the game itself and not the files it uses. If you're just looking to manipulate character save files or smth then all you really need to do is find information on the save file format for the game you're playing or reverse some of your own information in a simple hex-editor. You do have to have a decent knowledge of some sort of programming language and its facilities for file I/O and bit manipulation. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.