Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm playing Megaman Starforce Zerker X Ninja on iDeaS. It works fine, no lag, battles are smooth, the only problem is, when I save the game it works fine. But when I try to load it the bottom screen just goes black and stays like that, and the top screen still has that big MegaMan Starforce 2 Zerker X Ninja, as it did in the start screen. I tried changing to every save type on iDeaS, but it didn't work. How do I fix this?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
megaman games never worked properly on ideas

·
Level 9998
9,384 Posts
He posted the correct info. The other version of it is... loading just plainly doesn't work.

Either you go from start to finish in the game without saving (I think that's impossible), or you just have to give up and finish it on your DS.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know. After you beat the game, there are still other areas. Even if I can't save normally, why wouldn't save states not work with that? Oh, and one more thing. I'm on the part where Hyde (or whatever his name is) takes over the theater, so I pulse in and reach the bottom floor, and there are all these electrified ghosts. I can't get through them, so how do I get to IFL tower?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Use Desmume, it should work fine in the latest versions, apparently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.