Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to know if its just a bug in the emulator , or there is some settings to be done;
when imin a fight the character im using and the monster and also the text boxes are flickering so fast .
i thought you (sxamiga ) as a geforce owner would help,
what settings do you use (and what plugins also )
i use petes open gl 1.49
nulls 2 audio plugin and aspi cdr and i use my cd-recorder as a reader for the game cd.
geforce 2mx
amd duron 800
192 MB ram
mitsumi cd-r 4804TE
help please.
:eyes:

S

·
0 Posts
I use Pete's version 1.49 drivers w/the settings set to fast. Then I go in and manually change FI(filtering) to extended,. Everything runs fine when set like this.
I am running an Athlon 900, GEForce 2 GTS card, Sound Blaster Live Value card, 256 megs of memory, Win 98 First Edition, and I use, mainly, a Pioneer 10x/40x DVD Rom drive. The plugins I use are Pete's OGL GPU 1.49, Pete's Midas Plugin 1.37, mainly, and sometimes the internal SPU, 7502 Bios, and the internal APSI CD Rom plugin. Hope this helps you out.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

S

·
0 Posts
Glad to help anytime.:D Even better when it works for you.:D :D
Take care.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
sxamiga has already been a great help to everyone on this board,so I guess I can tell you this from everyone:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SXAMIGA .
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Well I just wanted to express what I think everyone here thinks.
BTW you're strange too.
Bye.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
OK,I'll try to remember now.
Bye.

·
Registered
161 Posts
sxamiga, AMIGA in portuguese means "friend", yes, you deserves this name! For my eyes your nick is sxfriend!

·
Registered
168 Posts
The problem is that when OD is set to Extended it sort of redraws the extended or something like that every second and causes flickering- when only drawing normal OD areas this is corrected...... With FFIX - you should set OD to standard and Filtering to ex w/o sprites... just a thought....And disturbed - you are trully disturbed.. might i say mentally disturbed...

S

·
0 Posts
Thanks Hyllian, I had no idea that that was what it ment. I'm glad you consider me a friend, I consider all of you my friends.
Raziel, thak you also. I do try and it is nice to know that I am appriecated.
May I say again, "My sincere THANKS to each and every one of you.":D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
Of course, if everyone on this forum is a friend, then it would be the best.:) But is life ever that perfect? (This is not a question to you if you're wearing rose colored glasses.):D

S

·
0 Posts
Disturbed, messa is thinking uusa should not be worrying much, okieday? Uusa is being a fun guy to have around, messa thinks.:D
sincerely,
JarJar

S

·
0 Posts
What the matter Bgnome, you don't like JarJar? I think he was great.:rolleyes:
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 20 of 20 Posts