Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried playing the game in epsxe and it seems that the epsxe wont accept any input in the game...at the start screen when i try to press start it does not accept any input ...I tried changing tho digital from digital/analog but it didnt help so if anyone can help me out here it will be highly appreciated..thankssssssss

·
Registered
91 Posts
try disabling the sio irq if it's on and off if it's on.

had this same problem with chrono cross so maybe it might solve the problem for your ff9 as well.

hope this helped.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
well i managed to get the game running. unfortunately i was not able to cover much well come to think of it i havent even started yet... in the begining of the game where the character is walking to some destination ( i dont know where as it get stuckat a point)
im posting a screen shot of the location i get stuck.. and oh one more thing is there an Mdec after it displays the RED company logo, cause if there is i didnt get to see it ... i used an iso and that didnt work wither so help me out here guysssss... thanksssssssssss...........

p.s : forgot to add that the background remains still but the character keeps on waliking. Ive tried using the option chage cd rom and iso that didnt help at all.. used every plugin i know so if u have an info other than that let me know or if u have a mem card which passes this position and doesnt allow me to miss much of the game info do send me one........

S

·
0 Posts
Ice2hot, Thousand Arms does not work in this version of ePSXe.:( It has been fixed in the next version.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 6 of 6 Posts