Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My account "Enigma1982" is not active anymore...........
When I cleard everything in my computer.
I delete all files in Temp and Temporary Internet Files folders
When I logging name as Enigma1982 I can't post or do anything.
Please help me.................
Please active account "Enigma1982"

B

·
0 Posts
Hmm, your account has 201 posts but is still awaiting Email Confirmation ... I'm not sure how the heck that can happen, but I activated your account again.

Oh yeah, thanks to CD for pointing me here !

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Thank you for active me again oh and you too CDBurnOUT(For pointed him here) :D
Now you can delete account "Enigma"
but I just want offer you something
Why don't have 1 boards for technic problem like this.
Where non-member can post for some help...........
What do you think???

S

·
0 Posts
That is a very good idea Enigma1982. Bobbi and the other admins could discuss it and see what might be done. Thanks for the idea.:)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

C

·
0 Posts
That would open this forum up to abuse from non-registered users, which is something we don't need...

It would be a better and more plausible solution to just setup an e-mail fowarder that forwards to all admins, so each will be notified, and one could help the person get access to the board again..

·
Registered
358 Posts
hehehe....ppl here will abuse any and everything......(custom status titles, tech forums where non-member can post for some help).....this is a conspiracy....

·
Registered
199 Posts
Considering your post that was a poll asking if polls should be allowed, it seems obvious that you don't understand the concept of abuse on the boards, but CD is right on this. We tried it on the bleem! boards, and had people posting there when they couldn't post in the registered forums. When he or one of the other admins say that something probably isn't a good idea, and could be abused, it's usually because they know from prior experience. That's why they were picked to be the admins.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts