Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Everyone. I hope that you can help me.
This is my PC

PB. GIGABYTE M720-US3 AM2 ATX
KINGSTON DDR2 2GB PC 800
AMD PHENOM II 945 QUAD CORE 3.0GHZ 95W BOX
POINT OF VIEW GF 9500GT 1024M GDDR2 PCIE

and I have problems with the fps in some games.
Usually I play to Resident Evil Zero, Mario Shunshines,Sonic and the dark knight and Zelda Twilight princess.

Resident Evil Zero, Maybe the game that more want play, I have test in the dolphin about 2 days and the max fps that I have get it is 18-20 fps. I would like at last arrives to 30 fps. I see PCS more olds than mine and they have works to 60 fps.

Mario Shunshine, Really It isnt a problem of fps, it about the sound, The sound it is very bad ¿Any trick for solve it?

Sonic and the dark Knight, the fps is about 12-15.

Zelda Twilight Princess, the fps is about 20-22 fps.

I have to say that I test a lot of emulators versións and the only versión that really I have betters results is the dolphin 4255.

I hope that you can help me to rise a little the fps.

Sorry for my horrible English, Actually I am spanish people.

Too I would like to ask about the future release of dolphin, if you know anything please tell me.

Thanks for advantage

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
As for your system specs, you have a very good processor that is held back by the RAM and graphics. As for dolphin, check you have dual core enabled in the config.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have check enable the dual core option, in fact that opcion rise my fps in 2 units

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I use Open Gl option. in fact it is the only one that there is

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I send you a screenshots with my configuration, and yes, I have installed the directx

This is the best configuration of everything that I tested

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Enable idle skipping and turn framelimit off. Safe Texture cache only needs to be enabled for certain games and turn off the Zelda TP bloom hack. Also this looks like a modified revision which is maybe why the D3D plugin isnt there. Download the latest

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi again. I change all you tell me already and the fps is the same. where I download the dolphin last versión ?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have download some versións and the result is the same. ¿any another idea?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The versions that I test dont have the direct3d9plugin, is more the link that you pass me dont have it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What is your DirectX versión ? The mine is the 9c

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok, although before your post I downloaded already the versión that I thought that it was the last. I downloaded the version of your link, and how you say that option appears. I never thought that a option of a program appears updating the directx but it is so.
I testing that plugin a while and the fps are the same. I downloaded the sonic unleashed of wii, that It would seems that works perfectly and surprise, in my PC the fps are 15- 18 fps like maximum. It is this correct in a phenom quad?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, since time ago

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.