Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ONLY keep my cell phone in my pocket ! And every time I notice its getting scratches...

And normally scratches shouldn’t be such a big problem.. But when my the TFT screen lights up the colour deforms, And its really annoying/ugly to look at it...

I polished the first few scratches away with displex.. GOD that was a pain
But they keep coming back after I keep my phone in my pocket :(

So is there some good way to prevent it ?

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
get one of those 'condom' like etui, or those one that you can stick to your belt :) it helps me a lot (i use that one that i can stick to my belt)

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
I'm sure you can get some decent cases for your phone...either leather or see-through plastic..opaque, I believe.

Just to ask, what is in the same pocket with the phone? Cause unless you have money (change) or a pen, etc.., it shouldn't scratch...

r2rX :D

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes I know there are those leather cases things.. but I don’t think its available for samsung D500

And those belt hmmm not really my favourite way of putting phone away all the time..

And I only keep my phone in pocket oO and somehow it does get scratches.. Thats the weird thing...

Is there such thing as plastic u can put over the mobile screen ?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Isn't there already a transparent plastic thing on the screen on all cell phones when you buy them? It was on all cell phones I have got so far...

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
uuuh mine came with it.. But i trown it away .. Thought its supose to be trown away ~~ And just for safety in stores so it doesnt get damages..

But even if i still have it it wouldnt stick on it anymore and the size was different than the screen itself irc...

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
how about socks or knitted case for cellphone...

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm socks oO wow thats the most creative idea :D Altho i doubt il be using that hmmm, I was hoping there was sort of plastic that i coud buy to put it over the screen :/ Guess there is no such thing. Il just polish my screen again and see what i do with it.

Thx voor advise ppl :thumb:

hmm boehoe my signature is gone ><

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
no, a cell phone sock isn't the thing you put on your feet. It's a fabric shaped to hold the cell phone and protect it. I find them disgustung, but sure does the job.

·
Thinking outside the box
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ha lol i really thought he means a sock u put on ur foot :D silly meh
Since its slidephone i doubt there are any for it.
And i dont really like the idea of using such a thing cos it would mean i have to take it out of it everytime i wanna use it.

And thx dgurion thats what im looking for. Hope they sell it here in Holland to, if not il be ordering my first stuff true internet.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
you thought I was referring to an ordianry sock eh :D

well I think it would be ok to ue a sock or a weaved one since your gonna take the cell from it if there was a call or a message...

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
ah... that one :D baka...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts