Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have game MEDIEVIL 2 and it isn't working in epsxemulator so help me please if anybody else has it and it works to him :eyes:
peace :emb:

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by 2PAC
I have game MEDIEVIL 2 and it isn't working in epsxemulator so help me please if anybody else has it and it works to him :eyes:
peace :emb:
Do not post the same thing twice!

Anyway, if you want us to help we'll proabably need some information, like what problem are you experiencing, which plugins you're using and what is your computer's configuration.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright

I have Pentium III 900 Mhz,128 MB ram,Nvidia Geforce 2, ,Creative PCI...,CD-writer,logitech thunder pad digital,WIN ME

The problem is that I start a game,and it asks to press x for pal and 0 for something else,I press x,and than comes the screen where it says please wait. loading...
I tried to press all the buttons but it isn't working,is it maybe a program bug or what? do i have to fix something else in the program to make it work?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
afaik only bootlegs have that "pal/ntsc selection" thingy.... so far i havent encountered such a disc yet. Try playing with the original disc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.