Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just now , I was chatting in a pc gamers private hub . I said that Megs are Megabits , and were used as units for old cartridges like Neogeo and SNES .
That means 32 megs isn't 32 Mega bytes , it's 4 mega bytes (since 1 byte = 8 bits) .
2 operators there didn't like my words and started annoying saying i'm wrong and that i'm a "fuc** fool" !!!
Trying to prove i'm right , i was kicked from the hub . I rentered and said that i didn't break any rules , and i don't desrve to be kicked because they think i'm wrong (and ofcourse i'm right) . So they kicked me once again .

Now , i feel bad inside . They treated me like a b**** . Simply i want to get revenge .

Any ideas . (i want evil ones plz)

·
Registered
21 Posts
"That means 32 megs isn't 32 Mega bytes , it's 4 mega bytes (since 1 byte = 8 bits)."

Let's set the terms straight. ;)

Mega should always be upper case and it stands for million. Making it lower case doesn't make the number smaller, it's just a common typing mistake. The term "megs" is just sloppy.

1 byte = 8 bits

We have Megabytes and Megabits. So one Megabyte is 8 times larger than one Megabit, you're right there. Why would you want revenge on fools anyway? :)

·
Premium Member
6,071 Posts
Here's an idea, why don't you forget about it? If I could have revenge for every wrong against me online, then xbox-scene would be no more.

·
Emunext fanboy
4,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Strange , how did ya know i'm using DC+ ??!
I know they're noobs , and that they don't deserve the effort . But still i want revenge :p

Ya know something evil . I want to be their worst nightmare , when they feel sorry they were born in the first place .

It was hard to be accused by every one , as all members wanted to act "Ops are always right , because they own the place" . And i was there alone :(

Have i touched your hearts ? cool , then start planing some evil plans :D

Btw , DC+ isn't so bad , some hubs there are extra cool , with many good users . Beside i'm a vip in one of the hubs ;) .

S

·
0 Posts
we knew because you talked about 'hubs'...at term used a lot on dc++.
Perhaps there are cool hubs, but most have annoying people and even more annoying policies.
But revenge? ...why would you ;p

·
Registered
359 Posts
If there is a way, why wont u hack on their system and screw their lives around, make them feal who IS the b****.
ofcourse u can always be forgiving

·
Registered
774 Posts
Since the server is free and they are the ones who run it you really don't have any right to complain... Maybe they are jerks, but that applies to a lot of people in this world. If you really can't live without revenge, there's pretty much nothing you can do short of hacking their server (which is illegal and can't be discussed here), or DDOSing it (also illegal). Well, at least nothing that would amount to more than a minor annoyance for them. I really think you should just forget about this.

·
Registered
177 Posts
i know how you feel just moments ago a couple ppl (i will say no names) treated me like sh** as if they didn't care and were blinded with competition. man i so wish i can post it here. i swear i will never walk into there site again especially ppl you thought who were your friends. though not that i would want revenge i just hated when ppl talk behind your back. :mad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts