Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone knows the present price of Sapphire Radeon HD3870X2 1GB graphics card?Which is better-Sapphire Radeon HD3870X2 1GB or Sapphire Radeon HD4850 512MB?One more thing,I will play all the games at 1280X1024 resolution because my monitor is 17".So consider the resolution and tell me which will perform best with the very high setting of games like Crysis,Call Of Duty 4,Grid,Doom 3,Half Life:Episode 2,NFS:prostreet etc.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
As I told you last time...prices differ accross regions, what's true for america, is not true for europe and what's true for europe is not true for Africa and what's true for Africa is not true for the rest of the world.
Sure we can give you american pricing or I could give you my current local pricing but yours may differ quite drastically if you say,live in Japan, so we can't really provide you with any usefull info.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You wont be able to play on maxed settings on Crysis, but you can play it on just high and Max out the other games with the second card you mentioned and a decent dual/quad core

·
Mhm.
2,134 Posts
Well depending on your pricing, from the ati forums, the X2 cards have ****ty drivers so a mass of problems. Some with games others with simple things. I usually say go with the single card version, so go with the 4850.

·
Registered
80 Posts
MY friend has the 4850 and an OCed dual core with 2GB of DDR2 1066 mem and can run all games maxed except Crysis he runs on just High.

·
Registered
58 Posts
the last time I check only bill gates, mike dell, and the entire networking of NASA could run Crysis at maxed (though NASA servers crashed ever wondered what really happened to the mars rover :p )

·
Registered
640 Posts
The Mars rover was steped on by Optimus Prime:lol:!
The funniest thing I've heard about NASA was when they launched a rocket and the rocket crashed because the programm on the navigation system's CPU was 113KB in size and the memory chip only had 64KB of space...and then the rocket crashed...:lol:!

On a more serious note, go for the HD4850, you won't be disappointed trust me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts