Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I appreciate my thread being closed, because I"m not in possession of "warez". I read the rules, it says "ILLEGALLY-OBTAINED commercial material".

Roms are legal as long as you are downloading them for back up purposes. I do in fact own all games that I downloaded as roms. The only reason I did this was because I cannot use Alcohol 120% or whatever program to use my actual Playstation CD to play games with ePSXe. My computer is a piece of junk, so roms are my only hope of being able to play the games here on my computer with my joypad.

With that said, since you all now know I am not doing anything illegal; could someone tell me how to make files .ccd, .sub, .img into ISO, or how to play the games using those files?

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
just because your computer is, as you put it, "junk" doesnt mean piracy is legal. and if your computer is so crappy how do you expect to play PSX games on it? you can argue with me all day, your arguments will fall on deaf ears. what you are arguing about was actually overturned in court, sorry buddy. not only that, but here is the most important reason. now listen up good: if you were right, and downloading backups was legal, i STILL wouldnt give you any help. downloaded games have been known to cause problems. it's extremely frustrating to try to give someone help on a game and you find out they've been using a warez version. oftentimes, the actual version of the game is the problem.

if you want to argue one more time, go for it, but i will forewarn you: if you do, you'll be banned ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.