Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
:eek:fftopic: Hey, when did the dolphin icons change? I'm missing some interesting funk around here... :rolleyes:

BTW, I should report you, since you can clearly see that you downloaded the game ILLEGALLY on the second picture (his directory says "downloads"). :smash:

·
Mario Kart WII user**
107 Posts
:eek:fftopic: Hey, when did the dolphin icons change? I'm missing some interesting funk around here... :rolleyes:

BTW, I should report you, since you can clearly see that you downloaded the game ILLEGALLY on the second picture (his directory says "downloads"). :smash:
the issue of illegality should not speak, he is not asking for help to download something illegal.
and in several post're talking about the illegality when the subject is about something else.
This forum is not to support illegal things but is also walking less because that folder is a "downloading" a person should be treated as a pirate

·
Registered
377 Posts
the issue of illegality should not speak, he is not asking for help to download something illegal.
But he's asking for game support to his illegally obtained ISOs. And as you know...

This forum is not to support illegal things
... this forum does not give support to pirated games.

but is also walking less because that folder is a "downloading" a person should be treated as a pirate
Not only is the folder called "Downloads", but the game came from a ISO scene releaser. Any doubts?

There's also a Mario Kart Wii thread already, using the search button is always encouraged.

:eek:fftopic: Hey, when did the dolphin icons change? I'm missing some interesting funk around here
You never use the config button? :eyemove: You can change the icons theme there.

·
Mario Kart WII user**
107 Posts
But he's asking for game support to his illegally obtained ISOs. And as you know....
game support ? is emulator support, this error is for emulator option.

... this forum does not give support to pirated games.
Not only is the folder called "Downloads", but the game came from a ISO scene releaser. Any doubts?....
are you saying that emulator can works with something diferent than iso ?

we are not here to suppose ..

·
Registered
377 Posts
game support ? is emulator support, this error is for emulator option
Yes, game support. He's trying to launch a game, and not just play with the options in the emu. Besides, just read the thread title (hint: Help Mario Kart Wii).

are you saying that emulator can works with something diferent than iso ?
Don't worry, the emulator works perfectly fine with the ISOs ripped from your original discs (the only way it's meant to be used for Dolphin).

Anyway, thread should be closed, the op even removed the "download" screenshot.

·
Mario Kart WII user**
107 Posts
Don't worry, the emulator works perfectly fine with the ISOs ripped from your original discs (the only way it's meant to be used for Dolphin).

Anyway, thread should be closed, the op even removed the "download" screenshot.
I am saying. iso.
games can be rip "ing" or downloaded, and all will be. iso
Now if we assume that the games are all pirated. we could not talk about anything. not respond because they give support to illegal games.
but we assume that the games do not have to be pirated, the user has a folder "downloading", "xxx" or c: \'m a pirate \ mariokartwii.iso or whatever

finally gives the same. the issue had no connection with anything illegal,

close thead

·
Registered
377 Posts
I am saying. iso.
games can be rip "ing" or downloaded, and all will be. iso
The only way to have a backup of a game you own is ripping it from your own disc. That's it. It doesn't matter if it's ISO, CUE, BIN, CCD, etc. Downloading it is not legally allowed.

Now if we assume that the games are all pirated. we could not talk about anything. not respond because they give support to illegal games. but we assume that the games do not have to be pirated, the user has a folder "downloading", "xxx" or c: \'m a pirate \ mariokartwii.iso or whatever
You fail to recognize something clear: it is a pirated game. We're not even "assuming" he downloaded all the PAL games (Chile is NTSC, but let's just say he "imported" them all...) but the ISO pictured in the image he already took down clearly stated it is a scene release. We're not assuming it, the user clearly demonstrated it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
You never use the config button? :eyemove: You can change the icons theme there.
I haven't downloaded revs above 1500... :(

Must update my dolphin.

My main problem is to lose the game saves. But I'll try a new rev anyway. Thanks for the info. :thumb:

·
Registered
377 Posts
I haven't downloaded revs above 1500... :(
Hehehe, i understand. Performance is better valued sometimes even if it's old revisions, which must be your case.

My main problem is to lose the game saves. But I'll try a new rev anyway. Thanks for the info. :thumb:
Well, as you know, Dolphin is a fast developing emu, so playing to keep saves is not really recommended yet, since the save code can change many times (as it has already happened)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts