Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm having problems with getting this all set up. What are the best configuration for Final Fantasy VII? Also what plugins would work best for that. My video card is a RIVA TNT2 MODEL64. The first time i tried it it said missing render-texture extension and the second time all i got was a blank black screen

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
God of Douchebagness™
9,826 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
^ Yep

It also helps to look at the descriptions for video settings under your video plugins (like Pete's) where it tells you how it modifies the game's graphics and there are even options on Pete's plugins (correct me if I'm wrong) that have special fixes for games like FF7 and FF9 that don't often occur in other games.

As long as you have some understanding of what happens when you click certain settings, you shouldn't need instructions on how to configure your settings unless you want a specific details on what those settings do. Otherwise, experimenting with different settings and knowing what your graphics card is capable of handling is essential in getting the best settings for your emulator.

It is also helpful to know that different games need different settings so you should be aware of that if you believe that one setting fits them all; it doesn't!

Once you have these basics down, you should be fine on configuring your emulator. Hope I helped you some way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts