Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just downloaded psxemu and i have come up with a problem. An error is occuring saying configure your bios. I have gone to config--> bios and I have no bios to choose from. Please help me with this problem.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
mmm

make sure that the files is in the proper directory......

and also make sure that u have bios files in the bios directory

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no *.bin file on my bois and I've search on the other folders but the file isnt there. I cannot run the psxemu without it where can i get it tell me pls. cause i dont know.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
you need a bios from a real psx to run epsxe...... It isn't provided with the emulator...... I suggest goto www.google.com and do a search for "psx bios"..... You can also get the bios from your psx..... but that gets a little technical and you need some equipment for it........

S

·
0 Posts
Sorry spoz, no one can give you a direct link to the PSX Bios. But, if you follow fivefeet8's instructions and link to www.google.com you should be fine. Once there just type in PSX Bios and do a search. You should come up w/lots of sites that have them. The ones I reccomend to get are the 1001 (reccomended by the ePSXe team) and the 7502 bioses. Best of luck.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 7 of 7 Posts