Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to rip ALL of the cutscenes from FFX - not just the nice FMV's? I own a PS2, the game itself, the hint book, the Japanese "movie" of the gameplay with English subtitles, etc. etc. Why? Because my kids LOVE this game. I hooked my PS2 to my computer and (long story short) created a movie of my gameplay (cutting out the unnecessary stuff) for them and they watch it - BUT the video is quality is not the greatest and it drives me crazy. So, I downloaded PCSX2 in hopes of being able to use it to produce a higher quality video but my computer just doesn't seem to be able to handle it (I'm around 34 fps once game play starts and I just can't deal with that). While I like the game too, frankly I don't know if I'm up to thrashing thru it all again, so I decided to maximize my laziness and see if there is a way to rip ALL the relevant, dialog scenes without playing thru the game. I have searched high and low on the internet but I can't find any reference to ripping ALL the scenes, just the FMV's (which I have done successfully and they look great). So, is it possible? You are my last hope! :eyemove:

· AKA snkmad
4,063 Posts
Correct me if i am wrong, but the video created will not play @ 30fps, no matter how low/high the fps was when it was recorded?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.