Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I coopied my PS games to my computer and downloaded ePSXe and got all the sound, video, and bios. I just don't know how to play it. Do I just click load ISO files. Or else.
Someone Please help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WHere to Find Games

Now I know how it works, but I can't play any games, since my CD-ROM is broken. So all the PSX I have are useless, do you know any other ways to play the games I have. Can I download them?

·
Emulation to the max!
2,560 Posts
downloading = illegal. even if you own the original.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
you could download them, but that would be illegal. therefore, i don't recommend doing it. not only is it against the law and bad karma for ya, no one here will give you support on a downloaded game (for the above reasons, and also because downloaded games are notorious for being sub par quality).

just buy a new CD rom drive for 20 bucks to make your own ISOs or play off the CDs, or go to the used game store and buy a PSX for like 20 bucks.

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
they are free. i just googled and i can't find em, which is weird, i used to have a ton of em. they are basically just tech demos, i had one which was a Legend of Zelda thingy made by some random dude :p

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,979 Posts
i think i need to take the time right now to explain to you waht a tech demo is.

a tech demo is NOT a game demo. they arent the CDs you get with PSM magazine every month. tech demos are homebrew games, programmed by ordinary people, and offered on the internet for free. they are usually very simple and/or just showing off a technical principle. hardly ever are they games that you'd actually play all the time, the most complex one i ever played was a simple version of Legend of Zelda 1.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts