Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently got into emulators such as 2df, and mame. im using a hori hrap ex for the 360 and its recognized by windows and works on 2df but im clueless on how to get it to work for mame32. ive spent numerous hours researching and found a whole lot on joysticks for ps2/ps3 but not much about the horo ex for the 360. i tired to map the controls on mame but nothing happens. however if mame is open and i press a certain button, it will load the last game i played. i downloaded xbcd (couldnt find the all in one installer) but it wont recognize the joystick at all. i tried editing the ini files to joystick 1 and still nothing. then i d/led xpadder and it recognizes my buttons but not the joystick. i know im missing a crucial step in making the joystick work with mame32. any suggestions/advice would be extremely helpful. thanks :thumb:

· No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
But have you gone into Device Manager, found your controller, and "updated" its drivers using the modified .inf file?

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on the guide it tells me to look for microsoft common controllers but i dont have that. i have usb human interface and xbox 360 controller, which one do i update? i tried to direct it to c:/windows/inf but it gives me an error msg.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.