Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any reason as to why the GSdx9 - SSE2 Plugin wont show in my plugin list? I only see GSdx9 and GSsoft... HELP!

·
Registered
767 Posts
That was the Prob. If you're using PCSX2's SSE2 Version. Don't Use it. There's a normal Version for the PCSX2 and for the GSdx9 Plugin.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't say doesn't, it DOES support SSE2... and I want to use SSE2 for something im working on ;P

·
Registered
767 Posts
Oh. It does. I thought it didn't.
Try the normal one and check it, whether it is detected by the normal release of PCSX2.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I can select Recompiler+VuRec it's odd because I do have the gsdx-sse2 plugin.. just cannot see it in the config >_<;

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've had 9c since the last time I reformatted ;P Im basically a computer tech.. I know what im doing that way it's just for some reason the gsdx9-sse2 plugin WILL NOT show up in the config drop down thing..

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Youre positive you have 2 dlls in your plugins directory,because you mentioned the non sse one already shows up...
Since direct x is not the case either must be something strange going on...try deleting everything and extracting pcsx2/plugins from scratch,that might help.Or try using the non-sse2 version of pcsx2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
dunno if im allowed to say this and what not but could it be because im using CVS? that just occured to me >_<

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
Daiskei said:
Yes I can select Recompiler+VuRec it's odd because I do have the gsdx-sse2 plugin.. just cannot see it in the config >_<;
Ok using cvs is not supported but i will say that is because VU-Rec now supports SSE, SSE2 is not required, altho it improves speed.

this does NOT mean your processor can use SSE2 on anything else, many people seem to think them changes give their pc special powers or smth ;p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts