Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I've had 9c since the last time I reformatted ;P Im basically a computer tech.. I know what im doing that way it's just for some reason the gsdx9-sse2 plugin WILL NOT show up in the config drop down thing..

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Youre positive you have 2 dlls in your plugins directory,because you mentioned the non sse one already shows up...
Since direct x is not the case either must be something strange going on...try deleting everything and extracting pcsx2/plugins from scratch,that might help.Or try using the non-sse2 version of pcsx2

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
Daiskei said:
Yes I can select Recompiler+VuRec it's odd because I do have the gsdx-sse2 plugin.. just cannot see it in the config >_<;
Ok using cvs is not supported but i will say that is because VU-Rec now supports SSE, SSE2 is not required, altho it improves speed.

this does NOT mean your processor can use SSE2 on anything else, many people seem to think them changes give their pc special powers or smth ;p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.