Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guyz i have installed pcsx2 for naruto accel but i have some probs with fps settings ( maybe gfx maybe plugins i dont know )

actually when i start the game it works but have some fps problems and Ps2 Output's bar write patches not found cant apply patches crc=c0659ad1 but game still workin'..

i dont understand why i have fps problem..

my pc property

AMD AthlonTM 64 X2 4200+ dual core
(2.2 GHz , 2000 MHz FSB)
512 mb graf
2gb ram

regards..

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Get the latest version of pcsx2 playground: http://www.pcsx2.net/files/12025

or if you wish to continue using the official pcsx2 team build make sure you get the latest gsdx plugin. link in my sig.

Read one of the pcsx2 guides, such as the one in my sig. You may be doing things like not enabling dual core mode.

Also what videocard do you have. That could be the bottleneck. There are 512mb geforce 8300 cards that are very quite weak despite having a decent amount of (slow) ram.

There is also the fact that pcsx2 is an immensly resource intensive program and perhaps you don't realise it takes a really good system to run most games at high fps.

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Its the latest public beta build readily available on pcsx2.net. If you wanna link him to unendorsed builds such as rainbows go right ahead. :p

I'm not doing it cuz I'm not sure of the new rules for the forum section, now that there is a playground subsection and this is no longer the official pcsx2 forum, i don't really know what is allowed and not allowed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What kind of problems? Slow speed?
yep too slow..

btw how can i find lastest version of bios?

Get the latest version of pcsx2 playground: http://www.pcsx2.net/files/12025

or if you wish to continue using the official pcsx2 team build make sure you get the latest gsdx plugin. link in my sig.

Read one of the pcsx2 guides, such as the one in my sig. You may be doing things like not enabling dual core mode.

Also what videocard do you have. That could be the bottleneck. There are 512mb geforce 8300 cards that are very quite weak despite having a decent amount of (slow) ram.

There is also the fact that pcsx2 is an immensly resource intensive program and perhaps you don't realise it takes a really good system to run most games at high fps.

1- when i start the game just see memory card1 memorycard 2 and disc i choose disc but nothing happend
2- have some fps problem when i enter the setup
3- my pc property

(2.2 GHz , 2000 MHz FSB)
512 mb graf
2gb ram

can i play naruto accel 2?

·
Registered IT crowd
678 Posts
(2.2 GHz , 2000 MHz FSB)
512 mb graf
2gb ram

can i play naruto accel 2?
your pc specs should be ok to run that game near to full speed.

yep too slow..
Be sure you've enabled mtgs in cpu options and installed latest amd dual core optimizer (can be found on amd official site)

1- when i start the game just see memory card1 memorycard 2 and disc i choose disc but nothing happend
what CD/DVD plugin did you use ?
Did you try to launch the game directly from PS2 disc (you may have dumped a corrupted ISO) ?

btw how can i find lastest version of bios?
eeeeeeer.... Buy a recent PS2 and dump the bios ? :???:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thx for the replay..

which graphics and sound plugin i have to use?

and i use CDVD 0.1.0 plugin

do i have to intall latest amd dual core optimizer?

thx

·
Registered IT crowd
678 Posts
Thx for the replay..

which graphics and sound plugin i have to use?
gfx : latest gsdx
sound : lates spu2ghz

and i use CDVD 0.1.0 plugin
Make an iso from your ps2 disc, and use linuzappz plugin

do i have to intall latest amd dual core optimizer?
I already told you

Be sure you've enabled mtgs in cpu options and installed latest amd dual core optimizer (can be found on amd official site)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
still have sound problem and fps..i thnk fps problem from the sound..

i have download spu2ghz lastest version but not working perfectly..peops looks better..:/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts