Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, this site has been invaluable to me in the past for figuring out how to get Xenogears to work, and I've been able to figure out how to set up/fix most ofmy games.

I've searched the forums for anyone who may have had a similar problem, but didn't find it:

I'm running DWVII on PSXeven and have just warped from the ruins to the first area. After my party is attacked by the slimes, the battle does not initiate. The screen stays black and the music still plays. I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work and am worried it may be an error in the ROM.

I would just use ePSXe, but I don't want to replay all of the intro...
If anyone knows how to fix this through PSXeven, please help me out.

Also, I use Pete's plugin from time to time, but this graphics setup has worked fine so far for this game:

Plugin: P.E.Op.S. Soft Driver 1.1.16
Author: Pete Bernert and the P.E.Op.S. team

Resolution/Color:
- 600x480 Window mode
Stretch mode: 4
Dither mode: 0

Framerate:
- FPS limit: on
- Frame skipping: on
- FPS limit: 66

Misc:
- Scanlines: standard
- Game fixes: off [00000044]

Intel Pentium4 3GHz
1GB RAM
Intel 82915G chipset, integrated graphics [SUCK]

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
if you're using PSXeven why did you post in the PSX section....?

anyway, you can use PSXeven save files in ePSXe and vice versa.

did you see the sticky at the top of the forum? http://www.ngemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65247

OT: Seems the quick-reply box has changed.
yup, where have you been? :p there are A LOT of new things on the board...have fun discovering them all :)

·
Is this thing on?
2,121 Posts
Come on hushy. :p
Place that sticky into the sig like mine.

I have been busy with my gf recently...maybe increased workload from home and school to prepare for the new year.

I am abit lazy...don mind telling them all to mine?

·
Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
21,982 Posts
i like having a simple picture in my signature, plus no one clicks the links in sigs anyway :p

a few new things you'll notice are the Location box is back, there are ngemu award trophies, the site layout has changed (look at new posts), some moderation/admin options have changed (a new menu), the font is a little different in profiles, there are so many things, those are ones off the top of my head, there are probably a lot i havent even noticed yet

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.