Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all my probleme is the code patern to skip video is 4000838c0800e0030000628c but in winning eleven 9 this code is invalide whats the code please help me thank you

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
Step 05
This should of jumped to a line similiar to below, note if it does not find this line, I'd recommend not bothering attempting to skip videos in a game unless you have further experience in this kind of stuff, which given you're reading this guide, I somewhat doubt
Read that paragraph, if it DOESN'T FIND THE PATTERN DON'T BOTHER. Unless you are capable of using PS2dis in FAR more advanced ways.

My best advice, wait until PCSX2 0.9 is released (don't know when, so don't ask), and hopefully the video will play just fine ;) (hint hint)

·
It's a Spinning Smile!
5,309 Posts
So we have stupid English, to replace badly written English. Which I may note the latter is atleast excusable. Double posting, not such a good thing (eg; learn to use the EDIT button).

Also noting that the question has been answered, if you can't skip the video via the guide (scempegisend), then simply don't bother, wait for next release or learn how to use a PS2 disassembler.

Patching a video doesn't make the game magically work either. :hdbash:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Use the damn EDIT button. I'll translate it for you....

Down, see the pic, the pic there are letters, the letters too small
at least you can see them or are they small to you??
drive the arrows at the button,,, click it and make, unmake mistakes, do not double it...

the end of the quote: "my english is a crap, so plz don't flame me" :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts