Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me new here sup ppl and i have a problem with ff7. i load it with epsxe and i tried all da different plugins but all i get is Sony America Presents screen and it wont go no more. i tried both NTSC and PAL but all i get is that screen and it wont go no more.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have the same problem, i'm using the actual CD (NTSC), and i load it up and "Sony Computer Entertainment America Presents" shows up, but it doesn't go any farther than that. i'm using epsxe v1.4.0 with pete's opengl driver v1.55 and pete's CDR ASPI/IOCTL driver v1.7. my BIOS works because i've tested it, butter other than that i have no idea what could be wrong...

·
Registered
4 Posts
here's the output from epsxe's DOS window, everything looks ok to me --

* RUnning ePSXe emulator version 1.4.0.
* Memory handlers init.
* ePSXe: PSX BIOS loaded [bios\scph1001.bin].
* Init cdrom ... [D] ok
* Cdrom open... ok
* Init mci ... ok
* Doing init gpu...
* Gpu open...
* Direct input init ok.
* Doing spu init...
* Spu open...
* NTSC cdrom detected.
hmm....

·
Registered
61 Posts
well what i am thinkin it could be is your sound because alot of speed and stuff has to do with the sound or it could be your video if you like i got this site that has a file with all of the plug ins on it download it and use null2 for sound and use pete soft for video or Eternal SPU Plugin 1.10 for sound and make sure the both 2 top one's and the bottom one is check in and use ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.0.1. for cdrom and make sure the top and bottom are check cdrom timing and real time cdrom status. if that dose not work try useing ISO Image Driver 1.0 for cdrom and leave them 2 check in still and try that if it dose not work leat me know here the link for all the plug in's http://www.aldostools.com/psemu/plugins.zip

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well the only thing i can think of it just keep on messing around with it because i don't think ff7 dose work on ePSXe now there is a nouther thing you can try one last time and thats makeing a iso or bin copy of that game onto a folder on your pc and run it that should work because they say it is slower when run on cd then on hard drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.