Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I play dino crisis 2 and get to the part where you go underwater, Regina disappears. The room looks ok, but I can't see Regina at all, but I hear her walking though... has anybody experienced this? If you did and you were able to fix this, then pls reply.. Used the ff config: P3+Geforce2MX, Petes CDROM,SPU and GPU plugins (v1.51) and EPSXE v1.4. :emb:

·
ePSXe
444 Posts
Enable Full vram primitives for that part of the game, but the game can be slow :(
Pete's Soft driver it is the best option for that part of the game :)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see what you mean, I'll just use Pete's Soft drive since everything seems to work just fine. Thanks for the help! :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
I faced the same problem and completed that part of the game by enabling full vram primitives(there was a drop of almost 10 fps).Soft plugin is just fine I guess.

·
Not a Registered User
1,381 Posts
Have you tried Peops Soft plugin ? It worked in my computer.
That's gotta be on purpose, this Is the forum archive, this thread is dead for almost 16 years.
Also update ePSXe to the newest and use only plug-ins that came with it, other plug-ins like peops are nearly outdated as this thread.

·
Registered
3 Posts
That's gotta be on purpose, this Is the forum archive, this thread is dead for almost 16 years.
Also update ePSXe to the newest and use only plug-ins that came with it, other plug-ins like peops are nearly outdated as this thread.
I have found an item look alike meat! What am i gonna suppose to do with that????

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's

Nothing, it's an item that is in the game but wasn't used in the end, ergo no name or description, you can only get this item via game shark cheats or hacking.
Problem solved!
Its an item that we use to give health to dino character in Dino Crisis Mini Game which shows up after beating game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts