Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hdbash: :wave: Hi again all This is a question to any admins, anyone who knows, or anyone that helped design the pcsx2 website with php. Here goes: I'm using apache web server at home for my website, I plan on later having a hosting company host it. I just downloaded PHP 5.1, and mysql server, but the problem is PHP won't configure itself automatically with apache web server, How do I manually configure PHP to be used with apache and mysql, the documentation has me lost and doesn't really explain it very well, I was hoping someone can explain it througly to me, as I want to create a good website, and I am just totally lost as of how to do it. Help very much appreciated, Thanx a bunch!!! :) :thumb:

·
Premium Member
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind

:) Nevermind I used abyss web server instead, much easier to configure for with php, and mysql than apache, so you don't need to reply to this post not, but if you want to thats up to you. :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.