1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For people who had play this game
Where is Carmen Sandiego: Mystery at the end of the World
for NINTENDO DS!!

PLEASE HELP IN EGYPT, in the submarine temple!!

I'm a little stuck in the submarine temple in Egypt. I'm at the main entrance and i put the 3 key parts, i put them as i think they go checking the drawing on them, and then i click and everything on the screen, but nothing happens..and i don't know what else to do. I tried to spin the keys or something, but nothing happened.

Please help on these. Thanx a lot!

·
Opensource-spice
1,704 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Mystery at the End of the World for DS - GameFAQs

There's your game; apparently there's no walkthroughs for it because it seems to have a relatively small fanbase. My internet searchings yealded no reviews, faqs or additional information. Gamespot shows the game as existing; that's about it.
Yeah, i know it exists xD lol....i'm playing it. I already cheked gamefaqs and many sites weeks and months ago, but nothing. I'm just stuck in that puzzle in Egypt, and i know there's people who have played it and know about this. Anyway, thanks for the effort. I appreciate it. Hope someone could help me.

·
Registered
335 Posts
try type guide on goggle of the game you are looking for sometimes gamefaqs cant help but other site can try that

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
try type guide on goggle of the game you are looking for sometimes gamefaqs cant help but other site can try that
Yeah thanx. I have tried that, but unfortunately this game is not a "super-boom", and is quitely recent, so not so many people have done a guide or something. Anyway, hope to check here for someone who have played it. Thanx!

·
Registered
1 Posts
How to do Egypt

With the 3 tiles I did it the following way. The 3 tiles on the left, look at the thick vertical lines. The top 2 tiles have a vertical line on their right and the bottom one on the left. So the 3 tiles on the right that you put in, the top 2 have the vertical line on the left and the bottom one, the vertical line on the right. I hope this helps.

I'm stuck in Russia with the code password behind the book case. I presume the code is 31131 but in what sequence do you do it? Have tried multiple sequences but to no avail!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.