Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically i downloaded PCSX2 and the ISO's for Spyro Enter The Dragonfly and Spyro a Hero's Tail but when i load them up, they don't seem to work. :cry:I have configured everything properly and have all the plugins and bios. I don't know what else to do! Please help me. Here is a link to my video that shows whats going on with my Emulator http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgEHTvoZRwo&feature=youtu.be

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts
i downloaded PCSX2 and the ISO's for Spyro Enter The Dragonfly and Spyro a Hero's Tail
Warez Policy

NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. Even if you own or have owned a game/console, downloading a commercial game/BIOS still illegal.

The law gives the owner permission to make backups of their discs provided it is still in their possession and has not been sold off or given away. Simply put, it has to be YOU'RE DISC.

When you download a game, you are downloading someone else's copy, and that is not what the law covers. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed and direct support will not be given from thereon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Warez Policy NGEmu takes a "no tolerance" stance against the trading/sharing/discussion of illegal software, also known as warez. Links to or requests for illegally-obtained commercial material, such as ROMs, ISOs, or BIOS images will not be tolerated. Even if you own or have owned a game/console, downloading a commercial game/BIOS still illegal. The law gives the owner permission to make backups of their discs provided it is still in their possession and has not been sold off or given away. Simply put, it has to be YOU'RE DISC. When you download a game, you are downloading someone else's copy, and that is not what the law covers. If you post in a forum for support and you are found to be in possession of illegal content, your thread will be immediately closed and direct support will not be given from thereon.
your*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts