Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i admit i'm a big noob at this.. i have been trying to get Pcsx2 version 0.9.4 running on my computer, i have followed several guides online and have if configured correctly (i think) and exhausted everything i can think of to find out what to do, this is as far as i got, i'm using iso's, i only have 2 smaller games that i have downloaded, everblue:100mb and marvel vs capcom 2:125mb (is that right it seems small?) when trying to run (execute) either of them it says "patch not found etc" in the dos window, and the game runs very slowly for a min, then crashes, like i said i only tried 2 smaller games just to test it, but i want to solve this if i can before i download anymore, and the problem may still be there with bigger games anyway, do i need to download "patches" for each game? i don't know anything about patches.

Im using Vista and these are my specs

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
RAM: 2 GIG
System type: 32 Bit operating system
Im not sure what video card i have if i need to provide that i will have to be told how to find out!

SO.. im not even sure if my computer is compatible, from what ive read i probably have enough ram but my processor might not be sufficient?

Any info or advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
Well sorry quag83, We do not tolerate piracy on this forum.

If you can provide evidence that you aren't pirating we will be more than willing to help you out.

Best to read [rules]The Forum rules[/rules] since you haven't.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well sorry quag83, We do not tolerate piracy on this forum.

If you can provide evidence that you aren't pirating we will be more than willing to help you out.

Best to read [rules]The Forum rules[/rules] since you haven't.

I just read them, didnt know they were so indepth, Hmm yea well i wasnt actually ASKING for anything piracy related, but i might have said the wrong thing without realising being a noob.. all i want to know is whether my computer is compatible, i'll settle for that, if you can tell me that would be great, i just wanna know if i'm wasting my time

·
Heroes Might& Magic Champ
4,713 Posts
your system is compatible, but unless it has a half decent dedicated graphics card its going to be horribly slow. Even with that cpu most games will be slow.

Thats all i'm going to say since you posted you downloaded those games.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
your system is compatible, but unless it has a half decent dedicated graphics card its going to be horribly slow. Even with that cpu most games will be slow.

Thats all i'm going to say since you posted you downloaded those games.

ok, thank u

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.