Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im not sure if this is the right forum, but its the only "troubleshooting" forum i could see, but my problem may be the result of a plugin to, i admit i'm a big noob at this. i have been trying to get Pcsx2 version 0.9.4 running on my computer, i have followed several guides online and have if configured correctly (i think) and exhausted everything i can think of to find out what to do, this is as far as i got, i'm using iso's, i only have 2 smaller games that i have downloaded, when trying to run (execute) either of them it says "patch not found etc" in the dos window, and the game runs very slowly for a min, then crashes, like i said i only tried 2 small games just to test it, but i want to solve this if i can before i download anymore, and the problem may still be there with bigger games anyway, do i need to download "patches" for each game? i don't know anything about patches.

Im using Vista and these are my specs

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
RAM: 2 GIG
System type: 32 Bit operating system

im not even sure if my computer is compatible, but any info or advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated! :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they actually are full games they're just small one is "everblue" the other is "marvel vs capcom 2" which is only 124mb i thought it would be bigger than that? i'm thinking its something i havent done or need to do with the setup, but i will give dragonballz a try thanks :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
they actually are full games they're just small one is "everblue" the other is "marvel vs capcom 2" which is only 124mb i thought it would be bigger than that? i'm thinking its something i havent done or need to do with the setup, but i will give dragonballz a try thanks :)
i think marvel vs capcom 2 cant run i try before on early version of emu..now i try with 0.95

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.