Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am having a problem with Final Fantasy 8 using both the newest Impact OGL/D3D driver and Pete's Newest OGL/D3D driver.

On the back of Squall's head there is an annoying square that is always there. (apparently always)

This doesn't appear on the Playstation using the game, and I *know* it wasn't there before using EPSXE, but for some reason - no idea what that reason is - it is there now, and I have no idea how to get rid of it. (no matter what graphics settings I use apparently)

Can anyone recommend a way to get this back to normal?

Here is a picture.

I am using Win2k/Geforce2 GTS (tried 6.34, 21.xx, 14.70 drivers with no luck)

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Always? are you sure? Play further into the game and see if it's still there or not.

It's supposed to be there during the first few scenes, since he just got his face sliced by Seifer, and that bandage is to cover the wounds.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi!

Thanks for the response. I feel stupid....

I loaded up a save on my Playstation later in the game and didn't see the bandage, but I did see it on the emulator when I first left.

I must have never payed attention to it on the playstation, or I just forgot... Probably because I haven't played the begining in a long, long time.

I didn't even realize that was a bandage, but I noticed it wasn't there when I was emulating before. Maybe I turned off a setting and made it disapear or something....

Hmm, well thanks for the response!

Sorry about the stupid question again....

Com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts