Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any websites which ships products to any country in the world?I want to buy a graphics card named Geforce 9800GTX+ or Geforce GTX260.I haven't decided which brand's graphics card I will buy.But I have seen that these card's are overpriced in our country.So are there any websites which will accept credit card's dollar and send the graphics card to the country I llive?I live in a country in South Asia.It is on the border of India.

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
Ebay has international sellers.... They ship WorldWide...although for a hefty fee.....:D:D:D

I think TigerDirect.com does.....not sure about TigerDirect.ca

and both Tiger's have lots of good Graphics cards...

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
What's wrong with Pakistan????

It' s a legitimate country....;););)

You should be proud of you Country..whichever it is...

· Banned
35,081 Posts
Pakistan is full of cricket terrorists.

· Registered
5,715 Posts
and there are guys with those trench coats that give a gr8 deal on original part that have been stolen from shipments.........only thing is that you wont get a warranty of them if you buy from those guys

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,632 Posts
Look around town the deliver service they charge u will be enough to buy hd 4870

· I m meow desu! ^_^
5,632 Posts
I bought 8800gt for 280$ xd

· Professional OC'er
1,398 Posts
I bought 8800gt for 280$ xd
Up here you could get the Radeon HD4870 512 GDDR 5 for that price or even a GTX 260 now.....

you definitely got hosed at the till......:(:(:(:(:(

· ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
2,088 Posts
In my Country a lot of computer hardware price will stay with their launch price regardless of price cut in America or wherever (hell, some still sell 8800GT the same price as 4870)
So I actually waiting for GTS 250 to come here as it's cheaper than 9800GTX/8800GTS and basically the same
I'll laugh when I see it's priced lower than it's older "twin brother"

· Hackin 'n Slashin
38,506 Posts
Up here you could get the Radeon HD4870 512 GDDR 5 for that price or even a GTX 260 now.....

you definitely got hosed at the till......:(:(:(:(:(
Different countries have very very different prices Gameman.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.