Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everyone's favorite movie? This is an off-topic thread after all right?

I personally don't have a single favorite movie but I love Grease, I could watch Hackers a thousand times in a row, same with The Fifth Element and I still crack up laughing eer time I watch the King of one liners, Bruce Campbell in The Army of Darkness and the origional 2 Evil Dead movies. But honestly I love lots of movies. How about all of you?

C

·
0 Posts
I was held hostage and forced to reply to this thread..

While they aren't my fav movies (don't really have one), the Evil Dead trilogy r0x.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Okay, well, I was forced to come here along with CD, but I really can't think a favorite movie... There are too many that I like too much. Although, I've never actually seen the first 2 Evil Deads. Maybe that will be a good rental for this weekend. I guess my favorites are probably the Die Hards. Probably the series of movies that I've seen more than any other, at least.

·
Registered
345 Posts
favorite of the past year

Gladiator

favorites of all time
(in no paticular order)

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Pulp Fiction
Resevoir Dogs
Robin Hood (the animated Disney one)
Robin Hood Men in Tights
The Naked Gun series
and many many more

Man its so hard to pick out a favorite movie

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
hey, what about Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? :D
How can you have a quality film without oompa loompas?

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Charlie and the choc factory! The book was Waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better!:D

The matrix by far is the best. ( then I would say that being a Maths student:cool: )

As for the film I see no one has said star wars yet.

May the farce oops force be with you.:p

·
Registered
171 Posts
i think giving an answer for such question is not that easy, i think that brave heart , the matrix (1,2) ,gladiator, are some of the best.
i like also the animation movies like disney's : mulan , tarzan , lion king and much more ... are good .

K

·
0 Posts
Deepthroat was pretty good ... what .. oh .. sorry I was just informed that this was a family oriented board .. sorry.

I like Space Balls .. Star Wars ... umm Wizard of Oz .. Sound of Music .. Gladiator ... umm Rocky ... Damn I love em all :D

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Matrix 2 is noy out yet but it seems people already like it.
Funny isn't it?
For me it's the Fifth Element(Luc Besson is FRENCH hehe:D )

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually Matrix 2 and 3 are being filmed simultaniously but production has been slowed by all kinds of things one of which was Carrie Ann Moss who plays Trinity hurt herself during stunt practice stuff. The filming is being done in Australia I think.
No one has said The Wizard of Oz yet! That was a good movie!

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Originally posted by Sandie
Actually Matrix 2 and 3 are being filmed simultaniously but production has been slowed by all kinds of things one of which was Carrie Ann Moss who plays Trinity hurt herself during stunt practice stuff. The filming is being done in Australia I think.
No one has said The Wizard of Oz yet! That was a good movie!
she did that during matrix 1 also..
sprained her ankle when she did the flip at the shootout scene iin the bottom of the corporate building

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
That's because Michelle Yeow (spelling?) Kicks ass! She is the most popular female martial arts actress in the world. Thats other girl was good to but I don't know her name.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
anyone remember Labyrinth?
im surprised sx/amiga hasnt gotten in this discussion yet.. he's a really big movie buff

1 - 20 of 96 Posts