Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, im very new to the whole emulation thing and not to sure how to handle things, and i also have a hard time finding information how to do stuff.

But well, I managed to get games working, so far Chrono trigger and chrono cross.

But, the graphics aint to good =/ i dont know how good they can be comparing to the original game so therefor im asking this.

Imageshack - asddda

Imageshack - asdssaaww

You can find my settings there aswell.

The plugins i run are:

Pete's D3D Driver 1.76 (graphic)
Pete's DSound Audio Driver 1.15 (sound)

I use img files so no point using driver.

My system is:

AMD AM2 4600+ 64bit
2x2gb 800mhz memory
Radeon 4850 gpu 512mb ram, 800~clock, quite avrage good stuff.

So, How is this? and where can i learn more? or can you perhaps help me =)

Thanks in advance!
Btw, dont know if this is the correct forum part, i hope so!

Just, I noticed i didnt discover a post, I just read the faq and will test everything from there.

well, basicly i tried the nice settings with OGL2 and well it looks the same to me, and besides its very slow now :s and also delaying.

I tried change the compatability but didnt change anything, i really dont know where to go after here

Imageshack - asdssaaww

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im guessing its the game, as i ran Star Ocean 2 which i've played before, and it was very bad in the opening (new game etc) but then it ran just fine (some tearing in the sound but nothing major) But graphics are all good.

So, think we can lock this thread? tho i'd like to se if anyone else had this "issue"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.