Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello im new here and i was wondering how this emulators work with ps games. do i d/l ps games to play them on the emu or do i use my own ps1 games? and one more question, does anyone know a website where i can download DBGT: FB, UB22 DBZ, and/or legends, files to burn and play them on my playstation? email me to [email protected]

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Several things:
1. Use your existing Playstation CDs. You don't have to download it or anything like that. Just like playing a real playstation.
2. Asking for illegal material (i.e. where to download commercial Playstation ISO/game for download) is forbidden on this board. You could get banned for that. So just be careful next time, ok? :)

S

·
0 Posts
There are rules posted at the top of this very forum, I suggest that you read them and make sure you follow them. That way you'll be off to a good start on these boards. I would also pay clsoe attention to what kairi00 told you in his reply, it is excellent advice.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
On a lighter note, these emulators work GREAT! Espscially ePSXe, tho it depends on the game.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts