Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names Gordon and I’m taking this opportunity to introduce myself. I’m not to sure what to say so I’ll tell you about my passion for breeding Lutino fischer lovebirds. I have a little web site with plenty of information and great photos, so please feel free to have a look and tell me what you think, anyway thanks and see you around, cheers Gordon.....
http://fischerlovebirds.bravehost.com/

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,934 Posts
Welcome to NGemu Lutino, now this is an unusual first post if I've ever seen one! I guess birds an emulation doesn't exactly go hand in hand :D, I've acctually had a few australian birds myself, and they're rather nice company though.

·
Registered
10,427 Posts
FLaRe85 said:
I used to have one that I'd picked up for $60. That's no more expensive than a brand new video game, which isn't expensive at all.
that's plenty expensive for me :D getting a good quality cage will probably cost more than the bird itself....including food, toys, maintence, ect...I'll stick will good ol' mr. nibbles(hamster) until I get college (and my finances) straightened out....at least they don't care if their cage is made out of cheap plastic parts :spit:

....and I also heard it's recommended to buy lovebirds in pairs...something about they love company...

·
2,934 Posts
I used to have one that I'd picked up for $60. That's no more expensive than a brand new video game, which isn't expensive at all.
Not if you have your own IT company :D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Kirby said:
that's plenty expensive for me :D getting a good quality cage will probably cost more than the bird itself....including food, toys, maintence, ect...I'll stick will good ol' mr. nibbles(hamster) until I get college (and my finances) straightened out....at least they don't care if their cage is made out of cheap plastic parts :spit:

....and I also heard it's recommended to buy lovebirds in pairs...something about they love company...
I actually already had a cage, since I'd previously owned a pair of horny finches that bred like crazy. It originally had to house a large nest and have enough room for 5 or 6 babies, which eventually grew into adult birds. So, I figured that was big enough.

I liked the idea of having a lovebird, because most of them don't really mind being held. Mine would just hang out on my shoulder while I worked at my desk. They really love to make noise too. I kept my bird company. :p

Really though, I can't believe you guys think that $60 is a lot of money. I spend about half that amount on gas for my car every week.

·
2,934 Posts
Please don't use all CAPS, in the future for messages, even if it was a nice one :D try using the fat option instead for the text. At least if you want to be popular here, because I know some people hate all caps in a sentance a whole lot. Just a tip though, personaly I don't mind. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.