Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i heard weed looks a helluvalot like Oregano- 5th Season. Is there any truth behind this? How are they different (in appearance).

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Oh gimme a break :)innocent: )
Anyway it depends on if the weed is of good quality or not.
Good=very crystalized
Bad=dirty looking
I would guess that the bad probably looks more like oregano.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahah, no i think my coz (who's livin' w/ us right now) put some oregano in a plastic bag as a decoy for where he's hiding the real stuff. not that i know where the real stuff is... :innocent:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
?????????? why on earth would he do that? Just hide the stuff. What's the purpose of a decoy? They have completely different smells. but I guess the untrained nose couldn't tell.
BTW did anyone fall for the decoy?

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i almost did, until i saw the bottle of oregano right next to the box he hid the fake weed in. i don't know what he did it for, probably to fool me since i am the only one who knows he's got the stuff in the house. my 'rents would throw him right out if they knew.

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahahah, that woulda been a great plan

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Heh you'd have to sell almost a QP to be able to get enough $ for a GF3. Well that is considering that it looks like oregano. Of coarse if it was the really good kind it would only take 3/4 of an ounce. These are just some rough guesses though:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.