Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I saw a glimpse of it on T.V., where it's compose of silicon graphic's, but it looked so realistic. Plus they used these machines (I forgot the name), where they are 16 times powerful of the PS2, maaaaaann now that's power!!! Think I could borrow that machine for just one day. pleeaaaaseee!!!:) pretty pleaaaassee:D ,.

P.S.: correct me if I'm wrong in the technical issues, but the film is coming out!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Actually, you are correct about all of that. I read a legenthy article on the movie and it said the same things that you stated. Yes, it is coming out and from the looks of it, it is going to be a must see.:D
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well, this movie was on the "must see" list for almost 2 years, when I first heard that there was going to be a Final Fantasy Movie, so I definately don't want to miss out on this one.:)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:eek: :eyespin: Woooooooowwww July 11, 2001 baby 2 months to go. To bad it's PG-13, I hope it would be rated R so we could see some gore, and more action. Keeping my fingers crossed here:cool: .

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Over here the rating system is slightly different

U
Pg

If you're a kid your better off, 'cos you can be a year younger and still see it... and you don't need Mom and Pop to tag along

C

·
0 Posts
I can't wait to see this movie, it's coming out on July 13.The graphics are so nice, I's hard to tell that it's not really people. Hope there are chocobosin it. It just wouldn't be a Final Fantasy with out 'em.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Originally posted by carnage179
I can't wait to see this movie, it's coming out on July 13.The graphics are so nice, I's hard to tell that it's not really people. Hope there are chocobosin it. It just wouldn't be a Final Fantasy with out 'em.
If you don't see chocobos in it, then it isn't Final Fantasy. You can definitely look forward to seeing at least one chocobo somewhere in the movie.

The first time I saw an ad for the movie, I thought they were using real people in it, even though I heard that they weren't. Looks really good. At first glance, the graphics look real.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I've heard that it's going to be completely Sci-Fi with no Fantasy... I just hope that the story isn't too much like FF8, which is what I first thought of, when I heard that... It does look incredible, though, and I'll definitely be going to see it!

C

·
0 Posts
There's Cid in it? Makes sense, there's been a Cid in every game if I'm not mastaken. God I hope there's a chocobo in the movie, I really hope there's one. Well there only one way to find out...AND I have to wait 3 months. Damnit!:mad:

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Yes, a "Cid" has been in every single FF. He is the proverbial Energizer Bunny of the series. If there isn't a Cid in the movie, it's not really a Final Fantasy movie:p

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
From www.finalfantasy.com

The genius behind the wave theory, Dr. Sid possessed a facile mind as well as a compassionate heart. As he guides his protege, Aki, towards a final solution, he imparts both scientific principals and fatherly advice. The Earth's fate depends on his innovative and unprecedented scientific vision.

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
> Dr. Sid

Heh, another FF7 lisp-like name (Aeris/Aerith). I wonder how many people will talk about "Dr. Cid," claiming Dr. Sid was a typo.

C

·
0 Posts
I don't like how it was Sid not Cid. First off, my brother is named Sid and I don't like him so I don't like the S. Second off, in all the finalfantasy games the name was spelt with a C not a s. Kind of ruins the tradition.

By the way, yesterday I saw the mummy returns. It was pretty good. You should go see it if you havent.

·
Registered
13 Posts
everyone should check out the section on the movie on www.ign.com basically some reviewer who saw a special 30min preview said it looked fantastic but didn't really have the heart of the final fantasy games.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey Squall

I think about 1/3 of the FF games didnt have choco's in them
I know the first one didnt and im pretty sure 2j and 3j didnt although i havent played too far into those

All of these were on the NES but once they jumped to the SNES they had chocos

·
Registered
11,307 Posts
Actually, both 2j and 3j have chocobos (although it's next to impossible to find the chocobos in FF 2j without actually knowing exactly where they are).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts