Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you got for headphones if you now got any?
I have Philips SBC HP550. They give a bass that kick ass. Kinda cheap too. Way better than any lame-ass speakers. Way.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Well I got me one of those SONY Discman D-EJ615, with AWIA SWOOPS headphones, I go to school with them everytime.

Can't leave them without 'em:D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Well the modem is a British telecommunications v90 modem... hence I'd assume that its a British telecommunications headset :p

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I gots me one o' them behind the head headphones. Tight! :D

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
A friend of mine got a pair of $50US headphones with force feedback. Yep that right, the headset rumbles like a joypad when your listening to music with bass or when you get hit with a rocket in Q3. I only tried them on for a minute, but they worked very well, I was impressed with the responsiveness of the rumble.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I read about those in PCGamer, Adair. I also heard about this neat trick where you crank up the force-feedback, play some bass-intense music, and then put the headphones in your lap. Wooooo-wee!

Anyway... I gots me some phat-beats-pumpin' Sony MDR-CD180s... basically that stands for "bad-ass mofo headphones," I mean these suckas are HUGE.

Oh yeah... and my speakers are hella loud too :D

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
My little Boston Acoustics speakers are the best PC speakers ever! Great bass, really loud and cheap (only around 70$) better then my stereo speakers! ( Go W.EARs!)

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
I have a 4 channel amplifier system which i built a long time ago, it has 500 Watts RMS per channel so that's like 2000 watts RMS in all, i use four buffles with horn tweeters and 24 inch woofers... just imagine if i played those things at full volume inside my house, it'll probably demolish everything... ehehehe:D :D :D KABBOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts