Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made my first HDR image today out of boredom. Its a pic of chicago from my balcony.

Mind you, i dont have a DSLR or a tripod, and i just started using photoshop again. I'll get much better soon i hope, though.

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/7927/41619962.jpg

Blah resized by image shack. looks better bigger, anyone know where else i can upload it quickly in full size?

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ehh?

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Its shot in ISO 200, it aint noisy, at least i cant see it.

Edit: wow youre right it is, but you can only notice on the natural size, not that resized one, how did you notice? I have no idea why that is, maybe just my bad camera.

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, if i look really hard i can notice it..

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can see boobs with regular eyes. Unless they're really small? Hmm...

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
normal vision would be an upgrade for you.

·
mmm... Mammoth steak
87 Posts
its those small white dots (or pixels if its on a screen)
Edit:noise is not always white...but its kinda like artifacts,to lazy to go into detail but you can wiki it if your interested

·
I has got Anatidaephobia
1,345 Posts
Looks nice mako, at first I thought it was a screenshot from a game

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
those are nice too caveman, how did you do an HDR of a moving object (i.e. water)

Yeah without a tripod i really limit what i can shoot at. i have a railing on my balcony i used to shoot mine, lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.