Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I need to make a copy of an Win2k Advance Server with Active Directory... to install on a new server. But tools like PQDI or Ghost doesnt work when in active directory. Bcause Active Directory is based on the Internal HDD Serial Number.

I want to know if there are tools to change this Serial Numbers..

·
Bip...Bip...
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes I know this subject has nothing mater with Emu... But I need Help....

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
afaik there is no such thing monsieur. just get yourself another disk i suppose. :p

·
Registered
345 Posts
i know that if you format any disk (even a floppy or a HDD) it is assigned a new serial number. but im pretty sure you dont want to do that

·
Administrator
8,198 Posts
Happy Birthday! This thread is now 4 years old!
Please avoid reviving old threads. Making a new thread would be more appropriate in this case

·
The Hunter
15,879 Posts
Depends... If it's on-topic reviving is allowed AFAIK :p

Do you have the same problem Kwanjie? If not this will be closed soon enough, and I recommend to read the rules, especially the part about old threads :)

·
<font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE
21,977 Posts
this thread is soooooo old, i havent seen shiori around in ages!

unless you happen to be having the exact same problem ill close this...

·
<font color=#FFFFFF><b>the only one you've ever SE
21,977 Posts
RealOne said:
Closing it would be the best thing to do.
oh hey RealOne, i'm glad an admin such as yourself decided to HEY WAIT A SECOND you're not an admin or a moderator.

if you'd read my last post, you'd know exactly WHY i'm leaving this thread open.

however, i'm regretting it now because people like you would spam it with "this needs to be closed."

thanks for your professional opinion, no one cares though, please stay out of this thread in the future unless you have something constructive to say, thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts