Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard that it is compatiable with almsot all the game with PS2 and you just need to put it into your hard-drive. Just wondering, cant the emulator do the same thing as this, copy the fiesl on your hard-drive and play it off there to reduce lag. If anyone knows how a HD-Loader work that would be nice. Otherwise wait one year.

Whats the cheapest price for a PS2 off ebay with Shipping+Handling?

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
Heard that it is compatiable with almsot all the game with PS2 and you just need to put it into your hard-drive. Just wondering, cant the emulator do the same thing as this, copy the fiesl on your hard-drive and play it off there to reduce lag.
Uhm, did you ever hear the word ISO?

·
Registered
112 Posts
davidw89 said:
Heard that it is compatiable with almsot all the game with PS2 and you just need to put it into your hard-drive. Just wondering, cant the emulator do the same thing as this, copy the fiesl on your hard-drive and play it off there to reduce lag. If anyone knows how a HD-Loader work that would be nice. Otherwise wait one year.

Whats the cheapest price for a PS2 off ebay with Shipping+Handling?
Why the hell is this in the PCSX2 forum? This forum is for the emulator, go to http://www.ps2hd.com to talk about this stuff

Edit: or try Misc PS2 Discussion

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
well, he did have a emulator question in there... which I answered, one would almost think he wrote a stupid emulator related question just to give him a reason to post the question in this forum.... but what do I know :D

·
Registered
112 Posts
ChankastRules said:
well, he did have a emulator question in there... which I answered, one would almost think he wrote a stupid emulator related question just to give him a reason to post the question in this forum.... but what do I know :D
Also computer DVD drives are much faster than the PS2 DVD drives (and the PS2 hard drive I think) so It shouldn't make a difference. Plus the emu it too slow to notice it anyway.

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
for what? it's more like you sometimes need to use pc to use HDL on your PS2, for example pin in your PS2 HDD to pc and transfer games this way to PS2HDD (much faster transfer of data)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Heard that it is compatiable with almsot all the game with PS2 and you just need to put it into your hard-drive.
Lol. This isn`t an emulator.:lol: Well actually it is, but it`s not a ps2 emulator, it`s a DVD-Rom emulator, so that the ps2 plays games directly from the hard drive instead of reading from the DVD-Rom.
I hope you noticed that it says "the ps2 plays games" and not "your computer plays games". And yeah it`s compatible with all ps2 games, so your ps2 can play any game directly from the hard drive.
Do you need a PS2 to use HDloader with ur computer?
Umm, yeah. HD loader is a program for the ps2, so you would need a ps2. And you can`t use hd loader with your pc. It is used to make your ps2 boot up games from it`s hard drive instead of booting them from it`s DVD-ROM. Haven`t you ever heard of ISOs or CD/DVD Images?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.