Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i've been playing Final Fantasy III on my no$gba2.6a, and i've been using the ingame saving. everything has been working properly until now, for some reason when i load the rom and choose load game, there are no saves.
I've confirmed the presence of the .sav file on the Battery folder.
I've tried different settings and i even tried using the no$zoomer.
I've been playing it for a while and you know how bad it is to start a Final Fantasy all over again!

Please some one lend me your strenght!!!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Hi, i've been playing Final Fantasy III on my no$gba2.6a, and i've been using the ingame saving. everything has been working properly until now, for some reason when i load the rom and choose load game, there are no saves.
I've confirmed the presence of the .sav file on the Battery folder.
I've tried different settings and i even tried using the no$zoomer.
I've been playing it for a while and you know how bad it is to start a Final Fantasy all over again!

Please some one lend me your strenght!!!
Try changing the name of the save to the same name as the rom, like this:
FF3.nds = FF3.sav (An example).

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
FF 3 is particularly picky on savetypes. If you start the game with a wrong savetype but once, your save will likely get irrevocably corrupted.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Note by the way this this is not Emulator only behaviour, the real cart does it as well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Noooo!!!

well i have done everything i was told to do so saves work but if i close the emu and open it back up my saves are gone i have the right media set but it just keeps getting "deleted" according to the game but the files are still there i have had to restart valkyrie like 6 time now some one help me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.