Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, since I got broadband I've been looking into emulation (so far I've got one for DOS, one for PS1, one for GBA, and now No$GBA).

I got No$GBA purely for FF Tactics Advance 2: Grimoire of the Rift, which I got via torrent earlier today. I tried it on iDeaS, and iDeaS crashed, and another DS emulator, which is confirmed to be incompatible with the game.

My friend recommended I get this one, which I just did, and tried to run FFTA2 on. I selected the file after double-clicking the .exe, and yes, it was a .nds file.

After a while, the emulator pops up, but this message appears:

"The save data cannot be accessed. Please turn the power OFF and reinsert the Game Card."

It's in the game's font and textbox style, if that's any help. Thing is, I NEVER got this error when I borrowed my friend's DS. So, what is up? Is it just a bad torrent?

Thanks in advance guys. I love the FFT games.

On a seperate note, do any of you ever feel a pang of guilt when getting emulators?

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
I am afraid that you can't get support with games you torrented according to the [rules] Emuforums Warez Policy [/rules] and so I have to lock this thread.
The only legal way, and the only way supported on this forum, to obtain games is by dumping the game from it's catridge to PC yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.