Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time i play FFVII, my FPS runs at a good 66 FPS. But for some odd reason, every time i get into a battle, the FPS instantly drops anywhere from 33, 27, and 44.

It lags the battles, and i tried to get used to it, but i just cant. And i don't know how to fix it. Can anyone tell me how i can fix the FPS problem?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
no.

because you failed to provide adequate information.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it is the only problem i am having with the game. Everything else runs fine. Like i said, when i enter a battle, my FPS drops from 66 to anywhere from 22-high 40's. But when i exit the battle, my FPS raises to it's normal 66. That is really the only information i can provide.

If it will help, i can take a screen shot of both in battle, and out of battle. Other than that, i don't know how to put it any other way.

·
No sir, I don't like it.
7,022 Posts
OK. How 'bout I make this a little easier. :)

Computer specs

ePSXe version

Plugins used and plugin versions

Plugin settings (if you are using any of Pete's graphics plugins, click the 'Copy Settings to Clipboard' button and paste them in your next post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.