Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I cant really say its a hardware issue its more of a software issue but had to use that topic. Ive bought a new laptop of HP with the ATI Radeon 9200 mobility graphic card installed. Now the problem is that when I connect my laptop to my projector, I want it show me a full screen when I run a video on any media player rather than doing that, when I turn on full screen it shows me part of the screen on the projector rather than a full screen. I know theres an option in the nvidia grpahic card which lets u enable full screen video mode on secondary display but I cant seem to find it on my ati radeon card. The drivers are the ones that came with the laptop and I cant really tell which drivers they are so can u help me out. Should i download new drivers or download 3rd party drivers that solve out this issue. thanks for all the help appreicate it and oh there isnt any video mirror control in the overlay properties like the nvidia. Thanks for all the help in advance.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
It should be a drivers issue and you must be running a pretty old drivers set, since it's a mobility radeon you should download 3rd party drivers beacouse laptop manufacturers hardly update their video drivers.
I suggest using Omega Drivers they are one of the best 3rd party drivers for ATi.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts