Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Man What an interesting week. First FF9 Uk gets patched now bleem announce that there is to be a new pc version. Both of which I had written off for good. What's next? A voodoo 6:D

S

·
0 Posts
well well, it was about time..from what I gather there it's not a completely new release, but perhaps it's that last version that should have been here a while ago.

oh well, beter late than never :)

·
Old Geezer
148 Posts
Can't wait to try these beta files. I guess they'll be releasing 1.6 soon after this, since they might have some information making a better emulator after making those dreamcast titles.

I'm very curious.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Originally posted by Betamax
Man What an interesting week. First FF9 Uk gets patched now bleem announce that there is to be a new pc version. Both of which I had written off for good. What's next? A voodoo 6:D
Nah, ePSXe 1.5.0 with perfect sound and compatibility (Dream,dream,dream).

K

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Samor
well well, it was about time..from what I gather there it's not a completely new release, but perhaps it's that last version that should have been here a while ago.

oh well, beter late than never :)
The beta files are basicly version 1.6 from what I know of they will not release a second release and call it 1.6 ... anyone remember when DragonYen made a review for VGS when VGS first came out ... he included a screenshot of GT2 beeing played in bleem 1.6 for the PC. This is what we will be getting ... this is Long over due. :D

Just to let people know I posted the info on PSXEmu before coming to the board ... just had to add that so people don't think they were cheated out of credit for the news. :p

·
old-timer
1,330 Posts
heh, who would have thought. The question is, is it still good enough to compete with the rest?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I've still got my KeyCD sitting next to my PC. I'm still waiting to get $35 worth of entertainment out of this emu. I think I still have about $34 to go.:yawn:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Haha LOL
can you imagine them trying to sell the 1.6 beta as a new emulator? I'm sure it will be a free update. I mean they did promise free updates. They just didn't say how often those updates would be.:rolleyes:

I wonder it was that made them decide to release it after all this time.:confused:

S

·
0 Posts
yeah....wouldn't have been THAT much trouble if they had released it a year before now?

I think this will be a final release btw.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Originally posted by Adair

They just didn't say how often those updates would be.:rolleyes:
Actually they said that they were giving free lifetime upgrades (the only thing is did they mean my lifetime or that of the product;) )

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Originally posted by takwu
wait a minute... is it gonna be a free update for current bleem! owners? :D IT BETTER BE!
Man they don't have enough balls to sell 1.6

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
If they did sel 1.6 I think the few bleem owners around the world would have to start a very small unorganized riot:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts